My fave top 10 love song..(tagged by Maika)

Posted by Fiez | Posted in | Posted on 7:57 AM

0

10; Now & Forever by Richard Marx

I'm holding a fortune that heaven has given to me
I'll try to show you each and every way I can
Now and forever, I will be you man

9;here & now by luther vandross

One look in your eyes and there I see
Just what you mean to me
Here in my heart I believe
Your love is all I'll ever need
Holdin' you close through the night
I need you, yeah

8; Unchained Melody by The Righteous Brothers

Oh my love my darling
I´ve hungered for your touch
A long lonely time

7; You're My Inspiration by Chicago

You're the meaning in my life
You're the inspiration
You bring feeling to my life
You're the inspiration
Wanna have you near me
I wanna have you hear me sayin'
No one needs you more than I need you

6;Keep On Loving You by Reo Speedwagon

And I'm gonna keep on lovin' you,
Cause it's the only thing I wanna do
I don't wanna sleep,
I just wanna keep on lovin' you

5;Faithfully by Journey

And being apart ain't easy on this love affair
Two strangers learn to fall in love again
I get the joy of rediscovering you
Oh, girl, you stand by me
I'm forever yours, faithfully

4; When I Look Into Your Eyes by Firehouse

I see forever when I look in your eyes
You're all I ever wanted, I always want you to be mine
Let's make a promise 'till the end of time
We'll always be together, and our love will never die

3; I Surrender by Celine Dion

I'd surrender everything
To feel the chance to live again
I reach to you
I know you can feel it too

2; I Wanna Love You Forever by Jessica Simpson

Cuz from the moment that I saw your face
And felt the fire in your sweet embrace
I swear I knew
I'm gonna love you forever

1; I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing by Aerosmith

Lying close to you
Feeling your heart beating
And I'm wondering what you're dreaming
Wondering if it's me you're seeing
Then I kiss your eyes and thank God we're together
And I just wanna stay with you
In this moment forever, forever and ever

Comments (0)