Holiday:Daddy's hometown

Posted by Fiez | Posted in | Posted on 6:15 PM

3


29/08/08 - It's a completely perfect day for holiday. I just take only 1 day of my annual leave to get a 4 days of holiday. I'm going back to daddy hometown at Kg. Sri Bunian, Pontian, Johor. I choose old road instead of PLUS highway to feel the beautiful scenery along the old road. It took me about 3 hrs from Malacca to Pontian through a small city such as Muar, Batu Pahat and Pontian.
I'm glad to have an opportunities to meet my grandmother. I know her time is short which is she's 78 years today. But I'm very proud of her. She's very tough women. My grandfather passed away since i was kid..it's about 20 years i think. Within this 10 years, she's has been bite by a snake, insomnia, broken her hand and few months ago she had a broken toe. But she's came from the miserable and be normal again.
Thanks to God that for the first time in my life, I'm be able to give her pocket money for this ramadan. I feel a full satisfaction when i see her happiest face when she receive the envelope. Hopefully, i can get another opportunities to she her again in the Hari Raya Aidilfitri. The nice moment is when she wish me a better life, luck and happiness.

Comments (3)

I know i know what is the nicest moment for u fiez!! heeh! mau mintak gf yg cantek!!

hehe.. ko nie, maika..maika..

it's true...the keyword is "tenang". Hopefully our amal jariah will be accepted n blessed by Allah S.W.T..aminnn