Tagged by Maika

Posted by Fiez | Posted in | Posted on 6:36 PM

0

i’ve been tagged by Maika.. Here goes:

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 9.39 a.m
Name : Fiez
Sisters : none
Brothers : none
Shoe size : 7
Height : 163 cm
Where do you live : Shah Alam

Have you ever
Been on a plane : Yes of coz
Swam in the ocean : Yup
Fallen asleep at school : I think sooo.
Broken someone’s heart : Yes
Fell off your chair : At secondary school but nobody bother about it
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Yups,waiting to hear the lovely words.
Saved e-mails : Always
What is your room like : Simple
What’s right beside you : Telephone
What is the last thing you ate : Herbalife®.

Ever had
Chicken pox : Yes
Sore throat : Yes
Stitches : no
Broken nose : Never

Do you
Believe in love at first sight : Yes (in 2001) but now i don't believe it anymore
Like picnics : My favorite

Who was were the last person
You danced with : Forgot about it (my last dance is 2003)
Last made you smile : watching Naruto anime
You last yelled at : The rude car driver

Today did you
Talk to someone you like : Not yet
Kissed anyone : I've never kissed anyone for about 8 months..huhu
Get sick : No
Talk to an ex : never and never
Miss someone : Yes, someone who working in the rural area in ramadan month

Who do you really hate
No one

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now : Yes
Do you like your hand-writing : most of the time
Are your toe nails painted : No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : 5 stars hotel suite.
What color shirt are you wearing now : Blue
Are you a friendly person : depends
Do you have any pets : my neighbor cat but i always give it a food
Do you sleep with the TV on : Sometimes

What are you doing right now : Listening to Secondhand Serenade Album, QC my digitizing jobs and at the same time doing this tag
Can you handle the truth : Yes and any know many types of truth lately

Are you closer to your mother or father : Mummy
Do you eat healthy : Yes, My Herbalife®
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Hmm.. yup have been zip in my PC
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My family
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Quiet
Are you confident : depends, but i hope i can be confident most of the time especially when i needed

5 things I was doing 10 years ago

  1. Continue my study in dip(2000) and deg(2006)
  2. Broke 2 person heart
  3. Quit smoking
  4. Always changing my handphone and i was change 9 times and the latest one is N82. All of them is NOKIA
  5. 5 times change to new rent house in Shah Alam.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire

1. Traveling all over the world
2. shopping and buy my own shopping centre like Berjaya Times Square.
3. Buy a Mansion in UK
4. Donate and help the poor people
5. Buy a Manchester United(my favorite team)

5 of my bad habits

  1. Wake up late in the morning ( i love Sunday)
  2. Always playing games for about 5-6 hours
  3. Always wanna everyone to hear my voice.
  4. Choose a person to become my best friends
  5. Always think that I'm always right.

5 places I am living in

1. Beaufort
2. Keningau
3. Arau
4. Melaka
5. Shah Alam

I am going to tag Bella, Suzie, Faiz(setan), Haziq and "I'll think later"

Comments (0)